• Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this site, so bear with me if I make rookie mistakes.

I have been playing with WordPress and WooCommerce site for the past couple of year for fun.

Yesterday I thought I would start building another one. I have tried 6 different times yesterday and different approacheds and they have all ended with the same issue.

Regardless of the combination, but whenever I install WordPress, WooCommerce and JetPack I get a 500 Internal Server Error. Here is the following message.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I even used one of my old test sites on an older version of WordPress and WooCommerce with JetPack and as soon as I updated them to a current version the internal error occurs.

Would greatly appreciate any help that can be thrown my way to resolve the issue.

http://foreverlegends.ca/WPStorefront
    – Again this is test site. I did not want to start any customization or setup if the problem continues. I want to make sure the functionality works before I invest a great amount of time

Many Thanks.

• The topic ‘500 internal server error after Jetpack authorization’ is closed to new replies.