Support » Plugin: Order Splitter for WooCommerce » 500 Internal Server Error

• Resolved notadeveloper

(@notadeveloper)

Hello,

I am using Order Splitter with WCFM Multivendor and Translatepress. Whenever I am using the website’s original language everything works fine, however, whenever I switch to the second language the website throws an Internal Server Error.

After much troubleshooting I realised that the issue is from Order Splitter, since the website works fine when it is deactivated. Would it be possible if you can help me with this?

The memory limit on localhost is 128MB and I am still testing the website with only 3 vendors and 6 products.

Thanks

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • raissufyan

(@raissufyan)

@notadeveloper please provide screenshot or URL of page where you got this internal server error.

notadeveloper

(@notadeveloper)

Hello @raissufyan thank you for your prompt reply.

The website is still on a local machine so I added two screenshots for the before and after clicking on a product page while using the second language:

Before Clicking On A Product
    After Clicking On A Product

Generally, the issue happens with any of the website pages and to make it work I have to manually clear the cache (even if its at 0MB) every time I want to navigate using the second language.

Thanks

Plugin Author Fahad Mahmood

(@fahadmahmood)

@notadeveloper it is about the memory leakage mostly. Your localhost isn’t handling the scripts when you are switching to the second language.

That is just a possibility because of language but the actual issue would be related to your number of products and categories. Order splitter maybe listing all items on your split method selection tab, please visit settings page and confirm if you are having this problem? How many products and categories do you have in this website?

Hello Fahad, Thank you for your prompt reply.

I’m sorry but I didn’t get the following part
    ‘Order splitter maybe listing all items on your split method selection tab, please visit settings page and confirm if you are having this problem?’

If you meant the method I am using to split the orders, it would be the default method (as in split action if any of the following products are in the order) and I have checked all the products on the website on the list in the bottom (None of the products are in multiple categories).

At the moment I only have 6 products and 4 categories listed on the website.

(@fahadmahmood)

With only 6 items in products and categories, website should not go for Internal Server Error. Can you please rephrase the problem in one line that exactly when you see this error? And it would be better if you record a video. Why don’t you try it online somewhere, maybe some standard settings aren’t set on localhost as compare to a standard hosting.

Please don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to avoid replicating the issue. But the website throws a Internal Server Error literally whenever I try to navigate to any of the pages of the website while on the second language.

I deactivated all the plugins except for Woo, Order Splitter, WCFM, and Multivendor. The only time the website worked normally was when I deactivated Order Splitter. I even added a different order splitting plugin and the website worked without any issues, however, respectfully to the author of the other plugin, I prefer working with this Order Splitter.

(@fahadmahmood)

I would suggest you to turn on DEBUG LOG so i can see the errors which are putting your website down.

Kindly do this so i can help you better

Debugging in WordPress

Thanks again for your help and your prompt reply.

I turned on DEBUG LOG yesterday and when I replicated the issue the following PHP warnings appeared this morning.

(My apologies for the redacted parts)

First screenshot from DEBUG
    Second Screenshot from DEBUG

(@fahadmahmood)

But there are just PHP notices which will be cleared in upcoming versions. Is there any other error regarding this plugin?

So these notices are the reason why the website throws the internal server error?
    If yes, when would the next update be available, if I may ask?

Otherwise, this is the main issue with the plugin in my case (WCFM Multivendor + a second language).

(@fahadmahmood)

No, these notices are not the reason for Internal Server Error.

Main issue is memory leakage, kindly keep pursuing the error-log which you get on website crashes.

Record a video, maybe we get some clue. But recommended testing is online testing, localhost is entirely different situation because we can even face rewrite rules problem on localhost. We can get internal server error due to any small or big reason, we cannot underestimate it. Keep clearing your error-log and then get the fresh records from there. I will remain active here to receive further error reports from your side.

Alright then, thank you for your help and for taking the time.
    I will move the website to a live server over the next 24 hours from now and I will send the new error-logs here.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Hello Fahad,

I hope all is well on your end.

As requested, I just moved the website to a live server and increased the WP Memory limit up to 256MB in both the wp-config and the htaccess files and unfortunately the issue is still occurring.

To test it out please visit the below shop and switch the language to Arabic
    and click through at least two different product pages.

Live Test Shop

Please let me know if you have any questions.

(@fahadmahmood)

And everything works fine when you deactivate this plugin?
    This time you must will see some errors in error-log, kindly check your log and let me know if anything logged there?

Hello Fahad,

Sorry for the delay, I was confirming with my host the wp memory increase and the error log set up just to be sure.

Yes, whenever I deactivate the plugin the Internal server error disappears or when I have translatepress disabled and Order Splitter activated.

The issue still occurs after I increased the website’s memory to 350M and nothing has appeared in the error log at all.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.