On my test page it worked, though some of the type seemed to overlay other type and didn’t really display nice. Had everythin else worked I would have tweaked design settings more to try to resolve this. but when I deployed it on my customer’s site page it had some sort of conflict with the Divi builder I use, generating a 500 internal server error when I tried to load the builder on that particular page. And only on that page.
I had to disable ModSecurity to gain access to the builder on that page then remove the code and eventually the plugin to get my access back. Not sure what the issue is/was but for whatever reason the plugin would not work with my cilent’s main page.
I may test the plugin further on a safe test site but as it stands I can’t risk re-installing on my client’s site.
- The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.