• Resolved mirakulum

(@mirakulum)

Hi,
    I am using MLA 2.33 for 2 years.
    Suddenly – as it seems to me not connected to any update – a wordpress user (editor) is getting now the 500 Internal Server Error when he trys to load /wp-admin/upload.php?page=mla-menu.
    At the same time I as administrator can load the page.
    Changing his role also to admin – no difference, he couldnt load MLA.
    The error log says: End of script output before headers: upload.php, referer: http://lebensweg-ev.de/wp-admin/index.php
    The providers says: everything is well configured – may be its a compatibility problem of the plugin …
    So – do you have an idea what is going on and what i can do to fix it?
    Thanks in advance + best regards
    Michael

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author David Lingren

(@dglingren)

Thank you for your report. I regret the trouble your user is having with the Media/Assistant admin submenu. I have not seen a user-specific problem like this one before.

Server 500 errors are frequently caused by available memory issues, and the first thing to try is increasing the memory available to PHP and WordPress. Here is a recent topic with similar symptoms:

Media > Assistant issue

You should also go to the Settings/Media Library Assistant General tab and go to the “Where-used database access tuning” section. Make sure all four of the reporting options are set to “Disabled”. That has been the default setting for a while but you have been using MLA for a long time (thank you!) and your settings may be different.

If the above suggestions do not resolve the problem any additional information you can give will be very helpful.

Plugin Author David Lingren

(@dglingren)

It has been several weeks since my last post in this topic. I assume you have found a solution to your problems.

I am marking this topic resolved, but please update it if you have any new information on the topic and I can give you further help. Thanks for your interest in the plugin.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.