• The plugin was working for me initially but the other day I tried to create a new blog post (first time since installing the plugin) and after saving the draft, I discovered my blog was not loading and instead giving a 500 internal server error. I have pinned the issue down to this plugin. When deactivated the blog loads fine. I tried reinstalling the plugin and it all worked again. BUT then when I tried again to create a new blog post, I got 500 errors again. Today I tried reinstalling the plugin, but that doesn’t fix the issue anymore.

Any ideas?

http://wordpress.org/plugins/prestashop-integration/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author aytechnet

(@aytechnet)

Hi Emma_ES,

Do you know the error message causing the 500 return status ? It will help fixing the problem. Which PrestaShop do you use and do you applied some patch ? Which installation do you have (WordPress directory, PrestaShop directory) ?

Kind Regards,
    François.

Thread Starter Emma_ES

(@emma_es)

Hi François,

Thanks for your help.
    I don’t know the exact error message. I only know it’s a 500 error from Firebug. Otherwise I just see a blank page. I can forward you the header and response if that helps.

I’m using Prestashop 1.5.5 and the latest versions of WordPress and your plugin. I used your shop.php patch when I first installed it.

I have a couple other wordpress plugins (Bulletproof Security, Akismet, WP to Twitter, User Avatar) but they’re all deactivated when I’m testing this out.

It’s a weird bug. It now seems that if I have the plugin activated, it will sometimes load fine, and sometimes give a 500 internal error, even if I’ve made no post edits or changes to the plugin. If it’s deactivated, the blog loads fine all the time though.

Plugin Author aytechnet

(@aytechnet)

Hi Emma_ES, It is important to get the error.log associated of your hosting to know where the problem is…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server Error’ is closed to new replies.