Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Noor Alam

(@naa986)

Hi, This doesn’t happen on my development site. Your web host should be able to tell you why it’s causing the internal server error.

Hello,

Have loved this plugin, but suddenly getting the same error whenever an action is done on the site requiring mail to be sent. The error log says:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Google_Auth_Exception' with message 'Error refreshing the OAuth2 token, message: '{
      "error" : "invalid_grant"
    }'' in /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php:363
    Stack trace:
    #0 /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php(278): Google_Auth_OAuth2->refreshTokenRequest(Array)
    #1 /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Client.php(457): Google_Auth_OAuth2->refreshToken('1/dfvHLlkOdTAqA...')
    #2 /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/class.phpmaileroauthgoogle.php(142): Google_Client->refreshToken('1/dfvHLlkOdTAqA...')
    #3 /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/PHPMaile in /.../wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Auth/OAuth2.php on line 363

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Plugin Author Noor Alam

(@naa986)

@lpeyton, Please copy and paste the content from the “Server Info” tab so I can take a look.

Here it is:

OS: Linux php-v419.wc2.dfw3.stabletransit.com 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt25-1 (2016-03-06) x86_64
    PHP version: 5.6.20-0+deb8u1
    WordPress version: 4.5.3
    WordPress multisite: No
    openssl: Available
    allow_url_fopen: Enabled
    stream_socket_client: Available
    fsockopen: Available

Thanks!

Hi,

I removed the project, and created a new one and generated a new client ID and secret, but am still not receiving the test email.

Any other thoughts? Thanks!

Plugin Author Noor Alam

(@naa986)

So there is no internal server error anymore? Do you see any error in the email log?

Hi,

I have the same problem, but no idea for the moment.

I found.

1 – Go to https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions and remove your application.
    2 – In your site in Gmail SMTP, go to revoke access – Revoke
    3 – Activate access – > Grant permission.

4 – Test

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘500 internal server’ is closed to new replies.