• Resolved kanewilliam7777

(@kanewilliam7777)

Hi,

I have install the wordfence premium version. every thing working fine.
    but site database automatically disconnect particular time duration & sometime site display 500 internal page .

What is the reason this type of issues raised ? How to fix this issues?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I also having 500 for the wp-admin directory and some files. Deactivating the plugin brings back all to normal, but I cannot deactivate the plugin cause our website is being target by bots a lot.

Any clue? I have Wordfence auto update enable.

This is happening on the latest version.

I have had two Wordfence installation break over the last 24 hours both because the “vendor” directory was empty after the latest update. Once I restored files in the vendor directory it’s fine.

Thanks for letting us know and I’m sorry you guys are all having issues. Per forum rules everyone needs to have their own thread so @sononaco and @reedyseth, could you guys open your own post about your issues? There are so many variables and differences in hosting providers that it might not be related. As a general rule with site crash errors, looking at the server logs and adding relevant entries around the time of the crash, screenshots of any error messages, etc would help tremendously. Do that in your posts and we’ll do our best to get to then as quick as possible.

@kanewilliam7777 Can you do ask I told the other guys and see if you can gather the error logs for around the time of the crashes? If you captured a screenshot that would be helpful too.

tim

Hello!

I hope we were successful in helping you resolve your issue with Wordfence! Since we have not heard back from you in the past 2 weeks I will now be marking this support thread as resolved. However, if we still haven’t resolved your issue please reach out to us as we would be more than happy to further assist you!

Thanks and have a great day!
    Chloe

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘500 internal page & database disconnect’ is closed to new replies.