Support » Networking WordPress » 500 Internal Error when uploading Theme

• Hello,

Recently I have created my website via wordpress.org and some days ago I bought a new theme. However every time I try to upload the new theme from my pc (in zip format) an error occurs (HTTP Error 500.0 – Internal Server Error
    The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.etc…)
    I tried the following but the problem remains:
    -Deleted cache and cookies of the browser
    -Tried to uploaded it from other browsers
    -Deactivated plugins of the website
    -Changed the current theme with the initial-default one.

I have read some other topics relative to this specific error but still I haven’t come to a certain conclusion about the solution. Could you please give me some other ideas to fix the problem?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi,

It is possible that theme is having any issue. Please contact theme vendors.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for the advices.

I changed from false to true in Wp-Config.php file, I also created an .htaccess file cause I couldn’t find one in my file manager but still the error message remains.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  alektor.

Then I think you can try once with all the plugins disabled and if it is still not working you should ask theme’s support. Which theme you are uploading?

Well, it is called Convo, bought from Themeforest-envato. Today I ll contact the vendors.

ok 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Error when uploading Theme’ is closed to new replies.