• Resolved samwoods

(@samwoods)

Hi there, I am having issues with uploading my CSV. I have gone through the troubleshooting to try and determine what is wrong but I’m at a loss. The error I am getting is below, and if you could take a look and see if you can shed some light that would be great! I can send you a link to the CSV if that is helpful too.

Thanks in advance, Sam

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method E20R\Paid_Memberships_Pro\Import_Members\Email_Templates::add_error_msg() in /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-import-members-from-csv/class/class.email-templates.php:285 Stack trace: #0 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): E20R\Paid_Memberships_Pro\Import_Members\Email_Templates->mail_failure_handler(Object(WP_Error)) #1 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php(502): do_action(‘wp_mail_failed’, Object(WP_Error)) #4 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/classes/class.pmproemail.php(123): wp_mail(Array, ‘A user is pendi…’, ‘<p>Dear Admin</…’, Array, Array) #5 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-approvals/pmpro-approvals.php(924): PMProEmail->sendEmail() #6 /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp in /home/wwww3248/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pmpro-import-members-from-csv/class/class.email-templates.php on line 285

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Thomas S

(@eighty20results)

Hi Sam,

From the stack trace, it seems as if there may be an unexpected interaction with the PMPro Approvals add-on…

What options on the Import settings page do you have active when attempting to upload/import the .csv file?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Thomas S. Reason: Added email notification
    Plugin Author Thomas S

(@eighty20results)

I’m going to close this thread as there hasn’t been any feedback to my questions.

If you need more help, please either create a new topic, or respond to this one!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error when uploading csv file’ is closed to new replies.