• Resolved sdginfo

(@sdginfo)

Love your theme work and the details that you put into each one of them. Working on a project with this theme and when I try to import the start site it errors out on the content.

The error is:

Failed Import Content
    ( 500 )
    Request failed with status code 500

Here is the debug output – I’ve also tried the other sites as well with the same issue.

[17-Feb-2023 21:02:17 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter/WXRParserSimpleXML.php on line 24
    [17-Feb-2023 21:02:17 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Function libxml_disable_entity_loader() is deprecated in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter/WXRParserSimpleXML.php on line 28
    [17-Feb-2023 21:02:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\ContentImporter\wp_insert_category() in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter/WXRImporter.php:437
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter/WXRImporter.php(89): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\ContentImporter\WXRImporter->process_categories()
    #1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter.php(67): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\ContentImporter\WXRImporter->import('/var/www/wp-con...')
    #2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter.php(81): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\ContentImporter->import('/var/www/wp-con...')
    #3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/Demos.php(237): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\ContentImporter->import_content('/var/www/wp-con...')
    #4 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/Demos.php(206): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\Demos->import_content('/var/www/wp-con...', 'online-business', Object(stdClass))
    #5 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/Core/Route.php(76): KentaCompanion\DemoImporter\Demos->import('online-business', Array)
    #6 [internal function]: KentaCompanion\Core\Route::import(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #7 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/API/Endpoint.php(57): call_user_func(Array, Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #8 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/Core/Route.php(40): KentaCompanion\API\Endpoint->KentaCompanion\API\{closure}(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #9 [internal function]: KentaCompanion\Core\Route::auth(Object(WP_REST_Request), Object(Closure))
    #10 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/API/Endpoint.php(76): call_user_func(Array, Object(WP_REST_Request), Object(Closure))
    #11 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/API/Endpoint.php(107): KentaCompanion\API\Endpoint->KentaCompanion\API\{closure}(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #12 /var/www/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1171): KentaCompanion\API\Endpoint->handle(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #13 /var/www/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1018): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request(Object(WP_REST_Request), '/kenta-cmp/v1/s...', Array, NULL)
    #14 /var/www/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(442): WP_REST_Server->dispatch(Object(WP_REST_Request))
    #15 /var/www/wp-includes/rest-api.php(410): WP_REST_Server->serve_request('/kenta-cmp/v1/s...')
    #16 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): rest_api_loaded(Object(WP))
    #17 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #18 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(565): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #19 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp.php(399): do_action_ref_array('parse_request', Array)
    #20 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp.php(780): WP->parse_request('')
    #21 /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php(1332): WP->main('')
    #22 /var/www/wp-blog-header.php(16): wp()
    #23 /var/www/index.php(17): require('/var/www/wp-blo...')
    #24 {main}
      thrown in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/kenta-companion/src/DemoImporter/ContentImporter/WXRImporter.php on line 437
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by sdginfo.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback on this issue and I wanted to let you know that our developers are getting deeper into it. I will let you know if there is any news as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you tell me which version of PHP and which version of WordPress you are using?

Thanks!

Close du to inactive. If you still need help, please let me know and I will reopen it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error when importing starter site’ is closed to new replies.