Support » Plugin: Ultimate WooCommerce Filters » 500 Error When Attempting To Add Colors After Upgrade

• So I just paid 35 bucks for the plugin to do more and now it doesn’t work at all… needless to say, I have a great argument for a refund, but seriously, I’d like for this to work. So frustrating.

Please let me know if anyone else has received this issue. At least with the free version I could show something, now it’s all gone.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Contributor EtoileWebDesign

(@etoilewebdesign)

Hi glbclient,

The 500 Internal Server error doesn’t always tell the reason of failure and hence is quite vague in describing the error.
    Do you see any other error apart from the 500 error, either in the browser developer console or elsewhere?

What we have seen in the past is that the 500 server error could also happen due to a conflict with another plugin or theme. To test this could try disabling all the plugins except the WooCommerce filters & WooCommerce and see if that makes a difference? If it works, then try enabling the plugins one by one until you hit the one that might have caused the conflict. Are you not able to see the filter on the front-end?
    Also, could you try switching to a default WordPress theme such as “Twenty Sixteen” and see if that makes a difference?

Do you remember making any other changes to the plugin before or after the upgrade?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Error When Attempting To Add Colors After Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.