WordPress.org

Forums

W3 Total Cache
500 error on minified css (2 posts)

1. lwish
    Posted 1 year ago #

Hello,

I'm running into the following problem.

I've been trying to get the Minify to work, but to no avail. I'm running on my localhost btw.

I get a 500 error on my css file. I've checked my error log and that says the following:

src/wp-content/cache/minify/.htaccess: RewriteBase: argument is not a valid URL

Now I've taken a look inside the .htaccess of the minify core, and that contains the following:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine On
        RewriteBase nsProjects/squla-wordpress/src/wp-content/cache/minify/
        RewriteRule /w3tc_rewrite_test$ ../../plugins/w3-total-cache/pub/minify.php?w3tc_rewrite_test=1 [L]
        RewriteRule ^(.+/[X]+\.css)$ ../../plugins/w3-total-cache/pub/minify.php?test_file=$1 [L]
        RewriteRule ^(.+\.(css|js))$ ../../plugins/w3-total-cache/pub/minify.php?file=$1 [L]
    </IfModule>

Now the part of nsProjects is wrong, that should be NetBeansProjects.

I don't know what I should do, can anyone help me out?

Is this a known issue?

http://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/

2. Zlatev
    Posted 1 year ago #

Plugin didn't manage to generate correct RewriteBase for you. I had similar issue regarding this directive. You need to rewrite it manually. It should be </subdir>/wp-content/cache/minify/ where </subdir> is the WP install sub-directory in case it's installed according this CODEX otherwise I guess it's should be just /wp-content/cache/minify/.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

• W3 Total Cache
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic