Support » Plugin: NS Cloner - Site Copier » 500 error, no content copied

• Resolved parakeet

(@parakeet)

I just installed this.
    I aimed to clone my primary site – not much else to say, since all other options beside site selection are premium.

First thing that happened was a 500 server error.
    When I go in to the dashboard, I see the site has sort-of been created… the structure exists, it has access to the same plugins as the source, the same themes (the selected one at source is still enabled on the copied on)…

But zero content has been copied. I had many posts on the source site and, in fact, cloning it was primarily to move the posts over, not the architecture of the site.

Is this an issue, or is this your freemium leverage?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • @neversettle
    It wasn’t a complaint just a question – if cloning a site but not the content were part of a freemium strategy, that may be a valid business choice.

The primary site has 779 posts. The reason I want to move it is, I want to add about 8,000 more but have decided not to weigh down the primary site, so I want to split.

My php.ini has quite big limits.

I will read the link and the rest of your reply, thanks for posting.

Where is the log stored?

Plugin Author Never Settle

(@neversettle)

You should be able to pull the link directly from in the plugin when you click the support button, but you can also find them under the logs directory inside the ns-cloner-site-copier plugin directory.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error, no content copied’ is closed to new replies.