First time posting, and looking for help on a site I have been working on. I have spent about 20 hours trying to troubleshoot on my own.
Location of wordpress directory - http://www.ibcocworld.com/wordpress/
Situation - - Yesterday, everything was fine until the Content and Includes files were deleted accidentally via FTP (thank you to my 2 year old daughter). Today, the hosting company seems to have restored everything (folders all look accurate based on what I was doing prior to the delete.), however I cannot access any pages. (including wp-admin) The pages load blank, but the source code reveals
<!-- SHTML Wrapper - 500 Server Error -->
I have tried all of the following:
- renaming plugins file
- adding AddType x-mapp-php5 .php to the .htaccess
- renaming the theme
- allow for showing errors
- verifying database access in the config file
- verified there are no blank index.php files in the directory
- verified there are no "extra lines" in the config file
- ...other things that I am sure I am forgetting right now.
Any thoughts? I thank you all in advance for your time!