• Resolved Tony MSP

(@tonyleesavantekcouk)

from error_log in public_html
    [23-Oct-2016 11:37:52 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/textring/public_html/wp-content/themes/customizr/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/textring/public_html/wp-content/themes/customizr-child/functions.php on line 82
    [23-Oct-2016 11:37:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/textring/public_html/wp-content/themes/customizr/inc/init.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php’) in /home/textring/public_html/wp-content/themes/customizr-child/functions.php on line 82

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Tony MSP. Reason: corrected log
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi,
    You child theme’s functions.php seems to have some require code on line 82. Remove this. Not quired to do a require call from child theme.

Thread Starter Tony MSP

(@tonyleesavantekcouk)

Hi,
    Thank you but I did not add that code – I simply updated the version of customizr
    can I just comment out that line for now?

Hi,
    An update to Customizr theme will not make changes to anything in the child theme.
    Yes, please comment it out.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error and php parse error after updating customizr theme’ is closed to new replies.