• Hello there,

I have just installed AWS for WordPress plugin and right after I activated it, my website crashed with a 500 error message.

The only response I got after activating it is “Amazon Translate service is not reachable!”.

I am not sure whether is related to the main issue or not but the truth is: when I deactivate the plugin website gets back online.

Can anyone help me please?

Regards

Jorge

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Contributor tstachlewski

(@tstachlewski)

Hi Jorge,
    Are you able to provide some logs? Without them it will be hard to find out the reason 🙁

Thread Starter jorgeluisribeiro

(@jorgeluisribeiro)

Hey tstachlewski, sorry for taking too long to get back to you.

Follows below what I got:

[20-Dec-2019 16:04:50 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1265
    [20-Dec-2019 16:04:50 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1268
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Aws\parse_ini_file() (previously declared in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/amazon-polly/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/functions.php:410) in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/Aws/Aws/functions.php on line 401
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Aws\parse_ini_file() (previously declared in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/amazon-polly/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/functions.php:410) in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/Aws/Aws/functions.php on line 401
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Aws\parse_ini_file() (previously declared in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/amazon-polly/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/functions.php:410) in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/Aws/Aws/functions.php on line 401
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Aws\parse_ini_file() (previously declared in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/amazon-polly/vendor/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/functions.php:410) in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/lib/Aws/Aws/functions.php on line 401
    [20-Dec-2019 16:05:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Is this enough to sort what is happening?

If you need any further information please just ask me ok?

Thank you very much!!!

(@jorgeluisribeiro)

Hey @tstachlewski have you had the opportunity to give a look on the log file? I will be very glad if you can help me. Thank you very much.

(@jorgeluisribeiro)

Hello @tstachlewski how are you?

Have you had the opportunity to take a look on the log file I sent you above?

I will be very glad if you can help me because I am still having problems with.

Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error after activating AWS for WordPress plugin’ is closed to new replies.