WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » 500 error

500 error

• I recently upgraded from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2 using the auto updater plugin. No problems here.

What I noticed was when I posted some new material I recieved an error 500 message. After a lot of scratching my head and permalink, file upload and other goings on, I started deactivating the plugins.

I have found that this plugin seems to be the cause as disabling makes the error 500 message go away. Other plugins I use are wpads, akismet, all in one seo, feedburner, social bookmarks.

Another quick point on further investigation I found that the post appears on the site and when you click on manage its there but i always get an error 500 message.

Antone else seen this with 2.3.2 and this plugin.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • As a follow up I just checked another blog and I couldn’t create a catgeory or update the name of one. When I deactivated the plugin the category was created just fine.

This blog is still running 2.3.1 but I recently uploaded various plugins and activated them.

I have found that I get a 500 Internal Server Error when this plugin is used in conjunction with the all-in-one-seo-pack plugin.

Both plugins appear to work ok but the 500 Internal Server Error occurs on the plugin admin page.

Hope this helps

I’m this exact same problem with the Google Sitemaps plugin. But after I upgraded it to latest version it worked fine again.
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘500 error’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar