• Everything seems to be working for me but i am getting 500 Internel server error when trying to do 3 things.

1. Clear page cache.

2. Post a new post. (post.php)

3. post a comment. (wp-comments-post.php)

Posting is working but the response i am getting is a 500 error.
    How to fix it?

Thank you all for your effort.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/w3-total-cache/

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I get a 500 error when I enable enhanced page cache. I’m guessing that’s what you have page cache set for as well?
    try changing to basic.
    For me, I get a WSOD on the front end with basic page cache enabled (using v 0.9.2.4)
    Hopefully, you have better luck with basic than I.

Thread Starter Anik

(@meetanik)

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes i have page cache enabled and i am using opcode cacher xcache for it.

In the
    “Never cache the following pages:” textbox i set

wp-.*\.php
    index\.php
    wp-comments-post\.php
    post\.php
    wp-admin/
    post.php

but not solved the problem.
    Should i change to disk cache?

Thread Starter Anik

(@meetanik)

Well, i changed to both disk cache enhanced and basic, but the problem still persists.

Seeing the same problem recently

Hi

I have a wordpress site with Classipress installed. The site was slow and I installed w3 total cache plugin before two days. After I installed w3 total cache plugin the website is loading fast. But when I delete pages or posts or ads through “ bulk deletion”, the website is showing internal server error (Error 500). The only option working for deletion is ” purge from page cache”. So, how can I make the bulk deletion working? Somebody, please tell me? Thanks in advance

Sanoop

Plugin Contributor Frederick Townes

(@fredericktownes)

Page cache and other features has been greatly improved in latest release. Give it a try. To be on safe side deactivate plugin and delete and then readd the latest release.

Thread Starter Anik

(@meetanik)

page creation time is now little bit slow after update. why?

well, the good news is that with the latest version, I don’t see any 500 errors, but I do get a blank white screen after the page loads for the first time – after I delete my browser cache. or if I disable browser cache, it’s after I refresh any page after loading once.
    it’s almost as though the page cache rewriting is failing, but I have “verify rewrite” enabled, and no error messages are present.

Thread Starter Anik

(@meetanik)

Update: 500 error was for when any of setting was using xcache. in my system xcache was installed, but still error.

Plugin Contributor Frederick Townes

(@fredericktownes)

If things are slower it’s because W3TC isn’t actually creating cache files properly. Please submit a bug submission form from the support tab of the plugin.

Thread Starter Anik

(@meetanik)

i am now using page cache as disk enhanced, minify disk, database cache : opcode xcache, object cache: off (it gets even slower when turned on)

page creation is about 1 sec. is it okay? wp & w3tc is latest.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Error’ is closed to new replies.