Support » Plugin: CF7 HubSpot Forms Add-on For Contact Form 7 » $50 Reward to get PlugIn to work in my WP 4,9.1

• Hello,
    I’’m hoping that someone out there can help me out. If you know a sure fire solution that will fix this before this time tomorrow, I can VenMo or PayPal you $50.00 USD. It’s 2:27 PM Pacific Standard time here in San Diego.
    I’m running WP 4.9.1
    I’m able to install the plugin without issue. After activating the plugin, I went to the “Contact.” button on the left-hand sidebar in WP. Unfortunately, I do not appear to have any of the tabs that are shown in the screenshot on the Plugin download site.
    Without the Hubspot Form Integration tab, I am unable to enter my HubSpot Portal ID, or my Form ID or my Page URL. I confirmed without hosting firm GoDaddy that the cURL database is installed and I’ve tried deleting the plugin and re-installing without any success.
    HubSpot is “trying” to help, but I’ve been messing with this off and on for a couple weeks and just need to get this working. If anyone out there has ideas on how to make this work I would be grateful.

SCREENSHOT Showing “tabs” that I do not have:This is what I am supposed to have – I have no tabs in my contact section

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi rrl101

Which HubSpot “package” are you using? (that will determine if some of the fields are even needed i.e. HubSpot Marketing includes the Forms module).

If you’re using HubSpot Marketing you can embed a HubSpot Form (you won’t need to use the Contact Form 7 Plugin*) and all the data goes straight into HubSpot.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want me to help.

Mike Eastwood
    Webalite
    HubSpot Certified Partner

*Less is more when it comes to plugins.

Maybe no point in posting on dead thread but I just now got this plugin working at WP 4.9.4 with ease, it just “works”. Perhaps you should check if you have cURL enabled/installed, per the note on the plugin’s main page:

Note: This plugin uses the PHP library cURL. Please make sure that the cURL library is enabled on your server.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘$50 Reward to get PlugIn to work in my WP 4,9.1’ is closed to new replies.