• All you have to do is look at my blog and see why I gave them 5 stars!

(I can’t provide the link due to wordpress rules… but trust me it looks great! Hah.

I did purchase the premium plugin because I needed more customization options.

I was nervous at first because other plugins have different layouts you can choose from, and I thought I might be missing out on that.

(Hint hint, that would be a cool upgrade one day is being able to change the layout 😉

However, after purchasing, I am very happy with the ‘masonry’ layout of my blog.

They answered my every question & helped me with many issues.

The main reasons I got this plugin was because 1. it had a filter option I really like. 2. there’s a search bar 3. masonry layout looks cool

-sidenote on masonry, you might think that it’s not set right because the actual blog posts themselves aren’t leveled with each other, but that’s how it looks.
    I guess I could ask admin if there was a way to straighten it out… hmm-

Main changes I requested were

1) help with custom CSS to change the search bar.
    I wanted mine to look more round.
    Here is how I updated mine in case you’re pulling your hair out trying to change yours & you’re not a developer like me.

custom-css=”.blog_search { border-radius: 25px !important ; border: 2px solid #73AD21 !important ; width: 200px !important ; height: 30px !important ; }”

2) Image link
    It comes as a default with 2 click options when you hover over the image.
    You can change how the options appear when you change the hover style.
    By default, there are 2 click options. The first makes the image bigger and the other makes it act as a link.
    I had to get the admin to update my code to change it for me so that when you click anywhere on the image, it simply links to the blog post itself.

(Another hint, it would be great if that was an option in the app itself, instead of having to request admin to do this.
    It should be A) Do you want the picture to only hyperlink to the blog post? or B) Do you want more options, & then from there they can select. 😉

3) There is a “read more” link description that comes as default & a button that you can customize to say something like “read more”.
    That was too much for me.
    I wanted just the button with the link to the actual article post.

Again, I had to ask admin to do this for me.

(Hint, it would be nice if we can have an option to remove the read more link description. There’s already an option to not display the button, but some people like me only wanted the button 😉

So at the end of the day, it’s a big 5 stars from me.

Support is AWESOME, they respond quickly, and they really listen.

They don’t stop until you’re satisfied.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by zendamental.
  • The topic ‘5 STARS ALL DAY EVERY DAY – Premium Plugin’ is closed to new replies.