• x3fo

(@x3fo)

Not everything is obvious while configuring, but it’s possible to figure out how to get the desired result. Plus the plugin provides a wide range of different options and features.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor AdTribes.io Support Team

(@evavangelooven)

Thanks x3fo for the 5-star review, very much appreciated!

Could you give us some idea’s as to what exactly is unclear during configuration? We might be able to improve it for you and all other users.

Thanks in advance!
    Eva

x3fo

(@x3fo)

Ok, I followed youtube tutorial and also looked for extra information in FAQ.
    1. Nothing was said about settings of the plugin. I realized that it might be implied that there is no need to touch them, but still I couldn’t be sure.
    2. FAQ says that plugin supports variations, but other than that I couldn’t find any info that would clarify what should be done to display those products in a feed properly.
    3. Not clear which attributes (custom or dynamic) to choose while field mapping, and if there are any extra fields required by google.
    4. Maybe it will sound stupid, but for some time I had troubles understanding what’s that xml link for. I was thinking that I can insert somewhere my account data and my feed would appear in google shopping automaticaly.

Anyways, some logic, tests and trials of that xml file and feeds section at gmc are sufficient to get everything clear and working fine.

Plugin Contributor AdTribes.io Support Team

(@evavangelooven)

Hi x3fo,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our plugin. Much appreciated!

We will definitely create some blog-post on the above suggestions. For starters we have just put live a post on how to add variation products:
    https://adtribes.io/how-to-add-variable-products-to-your-product-feeds/

The others will follow soon!

All the best,
    Eva

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘5 stars’ is closed to new replies.