Support » Plugin: Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons » 5-Star shout out to Ultimate Social Media Icons

• I’ve been running the free version of USM for about a month now. Initially, I wasn’t too happy with it, but I found the forums and posted my issues – misleading instructions, buttons not functioning as expected, counts not automatically showing up – you know, the usual.

It took a week or two to get all the issues resolved. That might sound like a long time, but it wasn’t for lack of response or effort on USM’s part. Some resolutions were just because I wasn’t paying attention and missed an obvious step, but a couple of things actually required them to hunt down a couple of bugs. @socialdude was patient and detailed, listened to me without judging me, and after a couple of updates to the plugin, everything was working like a charm!

My biggest kudo to them is for the level of support I received for the free version! This is usually what you expect for paid versions. They were on top of it, friendly, and efficient! In fact, all the support threads I read impressed me – especially the patience exhibited with brand new bloggers, as well as when the users were rude and didn’t pay attention! You guys rock!

I get paid this Friday, and will be upgrading to Premium on Saturday! Thanks for such a great tool!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  lyndaw1952.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.