• shawjoej

(@shawjoejgmailcom)

A lot less expensive than Zapier (about half as much) and mostly easier to understand. Installation was easy and I got my first Tweet out fine.

There is something funny about Facebook pages vs Facebook groups. I’m still working on that. This is definitely a 4- to 5-star program except for the Facebook SNAFU. But, I hope to get that sorted.

I’m working on Instagram too. It wants something from Facebook that I can’t figure out yet. But, I’ll get it.

Right now this program is a 4, but once I work out the Facebook issue it will be a 5.

If I can just figure out the Facebook issue and other publishing issues this would be a better program. It seems unable to publish to FB groups-only pages. A deficiency.

Connecting to Twitter has been a mini-nightmare too. Linked In was easy, Reddit was easy. Instagram is impossible. Redit was easy. Pinterest was easy except I already had an account on Pinterest and it was a pain to set up the new email there.

I hope to meet some fellow atheists on LinkedIn. Also, I hope to meet with people helping people without homes. I’ve met a Kenyan Athiest group.

All in all, at half the price of Zapier, and about the same nuisance leave of connecting to media, I choose this one.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by shawjoej.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by shawjoej.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘5-star potential’ is closed to new replies.