Support » Plugin: Visual Slide Box Builder » 5 Star Plugin!! (Really Worth 6) – Amazing!!

• Very easy to use plugin and the only one that works properly with responsive themes! I spent 3 days testing and trying to get other ‘hover effect’ plugins to work and NONE of them work properly with responsive themes when used in <div> or tables.

I also appreciate that the FREE version is very complete and allows you to fully experience the plugin’s capabilities. You can tell a LOT of careful work went into this plugin (GEEK ALERT: I’m actually impressed with the rounded corners boxes that are properly filled in by the incoming sliding text panel without corner overlap. How!?).

This is an Amazing plugin that can easily add a professional look to your website with very little effort. I WISH more plugins worked this well. (It also have a very easy to use User Interface) Very easy to tell that this plugin was created by a Professional. Top Quality!! A++

• The topic ‘5 Star Plugin!! (Really Worth 6) – Amazing!!’ is closed to new replies.