Support » Plugin: Page Builder by SiteOrigin » 5 STAR PLUGIN – 5 STAR SUPPORT!

• alasandro

(@alasandro)

Outstanding Plugin that works exactly as it was designed to work. But even better than the plugin itself is the support. Once I discovered that the I needed to be able to add site templates to my Custom Post Types (A feature offered with the premium version) I contacted support who “immediately” responded and assisted me with my issue. I have to say that this is the best support I have ever received from any WP developer. The average time to respond to my replies was less than 10 minutes EVERY TIME and the solution was complete in what I would consider record time; allowing me the opportunity to get back to work without having to wait days for a solution. This plugin may not be as flashy or as HEAVY as Elementor, WPBakery and other page builders, but it gives you everything you need AND SOME to help you create beautiful websites with unlimited pages, features and functions. OUTSTANDING JOB!

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by alasandro.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Andrew Misplon

(@misplon)

Hi Alasandro

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a detailed and thoughtful review, it’s most appreciated. We’re really glad to hear you’ve been making good use of the Custom Post Type Builder addon. It was our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to assisting again in the future.

Cheers for now 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.