Post it to WooCommerce’s support forum.
With the version https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/contact-form-126.96.36.199.zip everything works fine, it looks like there is a problem with your plugin version 5.7.
What other plugins and theme do you use on the site?
Please provide precise information if you need help.
Did some research on the bug myself today:
There are only two plugins installed on a clean WordPress installation and the language of the site is “Українська”:
Contact Form 7 v5.7.1
Twenty Twenty-Three v1.0 Theme (Default WordPress Theme)
The bug manifested itself when there is a contact form output anywhere on the WooCommerce product or product catalog page and any non-default contact form is selected when installing the Contact Form 7 v5.7.1 plugin (simply copy the contact form created when installing the plugin and place its shortcode).
To do this, you can create any page and put the shortcode of the contact form in its name, after which it will be displayed in the header after publication.
Immediately after these actions, the buttons and some texts of the WooCommerce plugin interface begin to be displayed in English instead of the selected Ukrainian.
Found what the bug is:
The default form of the plugin is written to the data table “postmeta” > “_meta_key” > “_locale” with the “meta_value” > “uk”, and all new forms are written by the plugin with the value “en_US”.
It looks like version 188.8.131.52 builds a query to this table somehow differently and does not cause a bug.
If you change the table to “uk” then the display of WooCommerce content starts working correctly.
I updated the plugin from 184.108.40.206 to v5.7.1, after that I changed all form values to “uk” and new forms began to be create by copying with the value “uk”.
Those not created by copying are still created with the value “en_US” and cause a bug in v5.7+.
Thanks for the fix! In version 5.7.2 everything works ok.