Support » Plugin: SG Optimizer » 5.1.3 Plugin Conflicts

• Resolved jdattilio

(@jdattilio)

After installing 5.1.3, I have a serious conflict with my theme/page builder, namely Oshine / Tatsu page builder. Even if I turn all of the caching options off, the page builder still wont render. Only solution is to deactivate the SG Plugin all together.
    No problems with prior versions. Oshine is a pretty popular theme so it may be worth taking a look at.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Stanimir Stoyanov

(@sstoqnov)

SiteGround Representative

Hey @jdattilio

I’ve checked your site and the issue exists only when minify html is enabled.

I don’t think that this is a bug in our plugin, but in Tatsu pagebuilder, because the html minification simply minify the html.

I have excluded the tatsu pagebuilder from html minification, and now there aren’t any conflicts.

I have placed the exclude code in your theme’s functions.php file. Please note that since it’s a premium theme, if you update it, the code will be deleted, so I suggest you to find a better place for that code.

We are currently working on the new version of the plugin where we will add user interface for all excludes, so once it will be released, you can manually exclude the page builder.

Regards,
    Stanimir

Thanks Stanimir!

I’ll pass this info along to the theme author!

Stanimir,

I’m at the point where I can’t keep 5.1.3 enabled. The page builder is only part of the problem. When I enable the plugin I am getting js conflicts on the homepage with Revolution Slider, and images are loading incredibly slow. I have done some testing on different computers, tried Safari and Chrome (different problems on each). Something is really causing a major slowdown.
    I tried Siteground directly using a ticket, but they just send me back a gtmetrix report and some annoying boilerplate text.

My website just does not behave with 5.1.3 enabled. I wish I had access to 5.1.2 again to see if that the latest version truly is the issue.

Plugin Author Hristo Pandjarov

(@hristo-sg)

SiteGround Representative

In the next major update we will make it super easy for you to exclude scripts from being optiimzed in different ways. This will allow you to tune SG Optimizer to work with your builder. I expect we will launch 5.2 in couple of weeks.

Hi @hristo-sg ,

I am trying to exclude a some javascript from sg-optimizer’s asynchonous load.

add_filter( 'sgo_js_async_exclude', 'js_async_exclude' );
    	function js_async_exclude( $exclude_list ) {
    		$exclude_list = array('global', 'main', 'selectnav', 'waypoints');

return $exclude_list;
    	}

The above didn’t work. I have it added to my functions.php

I tried editing the front_end_optimization.php with

`private $blacklisted_async_scripts = array(
    ‘jquery’,
    ‘jquery-core’,
    ‘moxiejs’,
    ‘global’,
    ‘main’,
    ‘selectnav’,
    ‘waypoints’,
    );`

I think I don’t understand what a script hand is…

Any solutions whilst we wait for 5.2?

The “Load Render-blocking JavaScript Files Asynchronously” takes my pageSpeed from 69 to 95!

Thanks,

A.

Hi @hristo-sg ,

I was able to figure this out. Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘5.1.3 Plugin Conflicts’ is closed to new replies.