Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thread Starter akamai4hire

(@akamai4hire)

OK I’m just going to consider this plugin dead. Maybe I’ll just take it over…

I hope someone takes it over as after setting it up I started getting this on all the Mingle Pages

You’re unauthorized to view this page. Why don’t you Login and try again. Don’t have a Login? Register for an Account.

Was working fine and I made no changes to it nor my WP. Then out of the blue it locked me out O_o

Thread Starter akamai4hire

(@akamai4hire)

@mmicrosysm … I don’t have a lot of time for coding or keeping track of things, definitely not to support a plugin, but if I get it working it would be at http://dolphriends.com so if you see it working there sometime let me know you want a copy and I’ll send you the plugin and try to remember to post it back up here. i’m going to take an hour and test it out in my sandbox and look at the code…

K thanks… 🙂

By the way your site looks good!!

Would anyone know if these belong to Mingle in the Database?

wp_mngl_board_comments
    wp_mngl_board_posts
    wp_mngl_board_post_metas
    wp_mngl_custom_fields
    wp_mngl_custom_field_options
    wp_mngl_custom_field_values
    wp_mngl_friends
    wp_mngl_friend_requests
    wp_mngl_messages
    wp_mngl_message_metas
    wp_mngl_threads

Trying to figure out why my Admin account is being blocked by Mingle.

You’re unauthorized to view this page. Why don’t you Login and try again. Don’t have a Login? Register for an Account.

Removing the Mingle Plugin and removing said pages it creates then reinstalling it does not rectify the issue. Does not seem to effect other accounts nor another Admin account. Just my main account 🙁

Mingle error when a user signs up

•ERROR: Username is Already Taken.
    •ERROR: Email Address has already been used by another user.

Still makes the account but displays that error making them think they did not.

I may be forced to us Buddypress 🙁

REMOVED THIS BUGGY PLUGIN!! WordPress needs to have more control of Junk like this!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘475 days since last update… Is this plugin dead?’ is closed to new replies.