Support » Alpha/Beta/RC » 4.4 RC1

• Resolved a4jp

(@a4jpcom)

Can you make a section to talk about RC versions or add it to the title for this thread/section? (Alpha/Beta/RC)

Also one question about version 4.4, will the galleries have an auto width option in the new version instead of having to say how many items we want per line? If it does it will be fantastic. My sight was looking pretty good until the iPad Pro came out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Moderator Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

(@ipstenu)

🏳️‍🌈 Advisor and Activist

Most people seem to understand a RC is part of the Alpha/beta chain so they come here 🙂

Also one question about version 4.4, will the galleries have an auto width option in the new version instead of having to say how many items we want per line?

No. Not yet but … https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31029

Thread Starter a4jp

(@a4jpcom)

Ipstenu thank you for the quick reply. At first I wasn’t sure where to post and I just thought the release candidate section had been forgotten or was left out for a reason. Even though it isn’t so important, it would be nice if RC could be added to make using the site a little easier for people like me.

Fantastic news on the gallery update. I’m gonna try adding that to my site tonight and hope the 0/auto option gets added to WordPress soon. 4.4 sounds great and it will be nice having it send out the right sized images for lots of different devices.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘4.4 RC1’ is closed to new replies.