• I have 12 stores that created using Azon Authority plugins a theme Called PB theme, Woocommerce and PB Lite. PRofit Builder Lite to include others.

I got this message:
    The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()

Well after doing the natural thing of updating/upgrading (because anytime there updates I naturally do it) WordPress 4.3 all my sites are broken now. Certain pages do not behave like they should, my checkout page does not jump to where it is suppose to go, images are missing.

All of this happened after I installed 4.3.

What kind of fix is coming if any? How can I remove the 4.3 and put it back the way it was and once I know the 4.3 fix has been I can try one of my sites before all of them.

Can anyone suggest a fix. I would appreciate anyone’s help…

Thank you…

Armando Ortiz sends…

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Jason King

(@jasoncharlesstuartking)

I had a similar issue on a website but fortunately it was a plugin I’d written so it was easy to identify the problem and fix it.

Have you identified which of those plugins is causing this? Or is it the theme at fault? Temporarily deactivate plugins one by one until you find the culprit. Switch to a different theme to see if that changes anything.

Once you know, ask this question in their specific support forum. Maybe that plugin/theme has been or needs to be upgraded since the core WordPress upgrade.

I would be tempted to restore the sites to your last good backup until you find a fix on one site – but I realise that’s a drag when 12 sites are involved.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘4.3 has caused 12 of my sites to be broken’ is closed to new replies.