Support » Theme: Catch Box » 4.2.2. breaks the site for no good reason (double header and main menu)

• Dear Catch Box Team
    This is the second time a Catch Box Template update is breaking my sites. The first time I was avoiding the update for quite some time, since you changed names of classes in the CSS, which rendered changes in my Child CSS useless.

Only a few days ago I reverted back most of my CSS Child amends to be in line with your recent 4.4.1. version. Apart from some mobile display issue with the menu (another post), everything else was fixed. Therefore, I was left with a clean 4.4.1. version (the only CSS amends in my Child file are only in regarding to colors – no margin changes or related, which easily blows up Catch Box in my experience).

Now with the 4.4.2. update all my sites are broken again. Now the header as well as the main menu are displayed twice. How can it be, that from a clean 4.4.1. version, updating to 4.4.2. it causes the site to break to this extend? I would understand, if my CSS Child file would have some major differences in it, but it does not.

Time for a good old rollback I suppose, because I have no patience right now to do patch up work again :-/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘4.2.2. breaks the site for no good reason (double header and main menu)’ is closed to new replies.