Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Jason Penney

(@jczorkmid)

Unless something drastically changed in core it shouldn’t be a version conflict, since UGL just uses whatever core registered, but I’ll try to look into it as soon as I can free up some time.

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris

(@eminemdrdre00)

Yep, I have the same problem in 4.2 Beta 1. When Use Google Libraries is active there are javascript errors in the WordPress Dashboard.

Just a quick note to say UGL is causing problems for me with two WordPress sites running 4.2 beta 1.

I guess it shouldn’t really make a difference, but WordPress 4.2 now uses jQuery 1.11.2 (WordPress 4.1 used jQuery 1.11.1).

Hugh Lashbrooke

(@hlashbrooke)

I’m having the same issue on 4.2-beta3. This plugin is causing a JS error, which is causing all other JS functions on the post edit screen to break. So I can’t add images, links or anything like that. I haven’t looked into the specifics of the error though.

webaware

(@webaware)

Reported in error log:

Use Google Libraries: Google servers do not seem to be hosting requested version of jquery-ui-core (version 1.11.4). Using version provided by WordPress.

However, it doesn’t load the WordPress internal script; it doesn’t load any jquery-ui.

cheers,
    Ross

Plugin Author Jason Penney

(@jczorkmid)

Thanks for the information. I think I know the cause of that (that particular script is going to need some special handling I think). I’ll try to get to it next week.

@jczorkmid Google is now hosting jQuery-UI 1.11.4 so if that’s the only hold up, perhaps you can reactivate now.

cheers,
    Ross

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘4.2 beta 1 conflict’ is closed to new replies.