Thanks for a great plugin - simple & light, and works straight out of the box.
However it is rather unusual to need to edit shortcodes after a plugin update - I only have 2 sites (3 pages) that I need to do this for, but some people may not be so fortunate ! :-)
So I spent a few minutes in Firebug, and then headed over here to see if there were any known issues.
I needed to implement your DIV/600px instructions (which worked fine), and then of course I noticed the styling was slightly off too. Switching to use my default theme styling produces less than satisfactory results (hardly your fault), so I'll need to spend 30mins or so when I get time to tweak the css.
Like I say - it was a surprise to get an update that was less than seamless, but still no big deal for me - but I'm glad I spotted there was a 'problem' with this update, and also glad that I only have the 2 sites.
Just a few thoughts - don't want to sound ungrateful. Keep up the good work. :-)