• Resolved Anon_

(@kuroro111)

413 (Request Entity Too Large)
    I would like to know how to respond to the above error.

My development environment is “Local by flyfeel”.
    We are using apache and have increased the plugin upload limit to 2000MB in php.ini.

When importing files, the progress bar advances to 100% and then stops.

The JS console shows the following message.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 413 (Request Entity Too Large)
    import.min.js?v=7.61&ver=6.0:1131 Uncaught Error: error
        at Object.error (import.min.js?v=7.61&ver=6.0:1131:13)
        at c (load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=6.0:2:28327)
        at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=6.0:2:29072)
        at l (load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=6.0:2:79926)
        at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=6.0:2:82355)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Anon_.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Yani

(@yaniiliev)

Please follow this guide from local by flywheel that describes how to solve this issue. The configuration for your webserver needs to be changed.

Thread Starter Anon_

(@kuroro111)

I changed “Enviroment” to “custom” but the symptoms remain the same.

I changed from Apache to nginx.
    No change.

Plugin Author Yani

(@yaniiliev)

I recommend directing this issue to Local by flywheel as they have the proper expertise to best assist you. I am not familiar with and I haven’t used their platform so I cannot suggest anything other than searching Google for more answers :/

Thread Starter Anon_

(@kuroro111)

https://community.localwp.com/t/413-request-entity-too-large/32052

I have asked questions, but no one seems to be able to answer them.

Plugin Author Yani

(@yaniiliev)

That’s unfortunate. You may want to look for a different tool to host websites locally where you will get better support.

Thread Starter Anon_

(@kuroro111)

Thanks.
    I imported it into a site built with Docker and it imported successfully.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘413 (Request Entity Too Large) I would like to know how to respond to the above’ is closed to new replies.