Title: 412 Error?
Last modified: August 31, 2016

---

# 412 Error?

 *  Resolved [gratschultz2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gratschultz2013/)
 * (@gratschultz2013)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/412-error-3/)
 * I loved the usability of this plugin. I just installed it on my new site and 
   after adding all my info, merchant id ect. I click “save” and I am getting 412
   error pages every single time. I have cleared my browser cache multiple times,
   I have reinstalled plugin, I have tried setting it up from a different ip address,
   nothing seems to be fixing the issue. Got any ideas?
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ecommerce-paypal/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ecommerce-paypal/)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *  Plugin Author [Scott Paterson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottpaterson/)
 * (@scottpaterson)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/412-error-3/#post-7372363)
 * Hi,
 * It is a problem with your server not the plugin:
 * HTTP Error 412 – Precondition failed
    Introduction
 * The Web server (running the Web site) thinks that the HTTP data stream sent by
   the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) included a ‘Precondition’
   specification which the server detected was not met. (Last updated: March 2012).
 * [http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E412.html](http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E412.html)
 * Thanks,
    Scott

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 The topic ‘412 Error?’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/wp-ecommerce-paypal/assets/icon-256x256.png?rev=3095886)
 * [Easy PayPal & Stripe Buy Now Button](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ecommerce-paypal/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ecommerce-paypal/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-ecommerce-paypal/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-ecommerce-paypal/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-ecommerce-paypal/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-ecommerce-paypal/reviews/)

 * 1 reply
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [Scott Paterson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/scottpaterson/)
 * Last activity: [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/412-error-3/#post-7372363)
 * Status: resolved