[Resolved] 410 (gone) status
First off, great plugin – using it on a couple of client site and it works like a charm. With that said I’ve run into an issue on a client site that has me stumped. I’ve set the plugin up and that all seems fine – I’m authenticated as my clients Twitter account. I’ve also dropped in the widget and configured it – all looks OK.
However, nothing shows up on the front end. The wrapping html is prented by the plugin but no tweets. The reason for this is that according to Chrom dev tools, the plugin is generating a 410 (gone) error because it’s trying to connect to the API v1 instead of the API v1.1. This is the URL it’s trying to access (client twitter handle obfuscated:
I figured this plugin would only try and connect to v1.1 so I’m not sure what’s happening here. I can can PM the client site to you if it will help diagnose the issue.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] 410 (gone) status’ is closed to new replies.