Support » Plugin: YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List » 41/5000 Invoice numbers are not increased

• creps

(@creps)

Hi all,

I have the free version of the PDF Invoice plugin and the following has happened to me. I had a mismatch in the invoices and I wanted to do a new billing series, so I went to the plugin configuration and I prefixed the invoice (F-2019) (before it had no prefix) and I also configured it the next invoice number is 1, up to here everything is correct. The problem is that I had a series of orders already created and with the wrong invoice, so what I did was eliminate all the invoices of the specific orders, and once the invoices were already eliminated what I did in each order is Create Invoice, and I created the invoice F-2019-1, ok, it works fine, but my surprise is that all the other orders when I did “Create Invoice” also puts me F-2019-1 does not increase the number and that’s where I have the problem.

Could someone help me solve this issue? It’s a bit serious: ‘(

Greetings,
    Alex

• The topic ‘41/5000 Invoice numbers are not increased’ is closed to new replies.