WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » W3 Total Cache » 404/410 errors when minifying activated

404/410 errors when minifying activated

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi there,

Trying o change cache method from Wincache to Disk : basic, now, I get minified fils in the cache/minify directory: that’s somehow better !

But, I still get the 404/410 error and it seems to be due to ‘%5C’ which is added in the URL of the minified file:
    http://www.keepintouchwithus.com/%5Cworldtour/wp-content/cache/minify/000000/9fb88/default.include.d088a4.css

It might be a misinterpretation of path because of the file system used on my Web server (IIS, Windows)

Pretty sure that this can be handled by a rewrite rule in the wb.config (equivalent of Apache .htaccess file) but I can’t figure out what rule I would have to implement.

If Frederick or anyone else could give a piece of advice, that ‘d be cool 🙂

Thanks

I am still facing issue on this. I sent a bug submission from support Tab in W3TC

Anyone has faced the same ?

It seems that there is a double forward slash in that built URL path for the minified scripts inluded in the <head> of my theme.
    That’s what generates a 404 error.

Thanks

Plugin Author Frederick Townes

@fredericktownes

It’s not a common issue. I think I’ve received your submission.

OK Fred, yes you probably received my submission with credentials for you to troubleshoot this.

I was just trying to figure out where you build the URI for the minified .js and .css files when minify is enabled … BUT the complexity of W3TC ‘tree architecture’ doesn’t allow me to identify this.

Anyway if I can hep you with something, please feel free to ask …

Thanks

Plugin Author Frederick Townes

@fredericktownes

Yes, I did. Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404/410 errors when minifying activated’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar