• Resolved libellius

(@libellius)

Hi,
    first of all, thank you for this wonderfull plugin. Since the last update (now V.1.0.2) I have some problems with updating articles and categories. After updating an article (e.g. text or image), the article can’t be found under the custom url (which I didn’t change). The same with categorie. I changed an image for the category and the category can’t be found under the category url.
    In some cases the updated sites (e.g. article) work. I don’t know why.
    Example for category not found : http://libellius.de/mein-garten
    Example for article not found: http://libellius.de/artikel/bauernregeln-und-altes-wissen_001_5517b085c093a
    Thank you,

Michael

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thread Starter libellius

(@libellius)

The problem is, after updating a post or category, jetpack adds two entries in the custom permalink list: widget_image, Jetpack_migration, permalink (of the updated post or category) and sidebars_widgets, Jetpack_migration, permalink (of the updated post or category). The post or category custom-permalink doesn’t work. After deleting both jetpack-entries in the custom permalink list the post or category custom-permalink works.

ddayoverlordwebmaster

(@ddayoverlordwebmaster)

Go back to version 1.0.0, it is the latest stable version.

Plugin Author Sami Ahmed Siddiqui

(@sasiddiqui)

@libellius Does the previous version works fine with JetPack? If yes, so, which of the previous version it is working fine for you. Please mention the version number.

@ddayoverlordwebmaster Does you found any issue in version 1.0.2? If yes so, please elaborate your issue as well.

Thanks,
    Sami

Thread Starter libellius

(@libellius)

I think this is a problem with a new version of jetpack. I tried it with an older version (0.93) of custom permalinks yesterday and I got the same problems. I had no problems with this version several weeks before.
    I disabled the extra-widgets of jetpack and all works fine.

(@sasiddiqui)

@libellius Good to hear that your problem is resolved now 🙂

Please open a support ticket for jetpack about their extra-widgets so, they can make a fix for that.

Thanks,
    Sami

Hello,

How can I resolve this problem ?
    I am using Blask theme, which is requiring Jetpack, and my permalink are broken.
    I can’t reset them.
    The only way to get the permalink to work is to use the default mode 🙁

(@sasiddiqui)

Hi @leolazlo

Have you found any solution for this or still looking for it?

If it is still there so, please let me inform

Thanks,
    Sami

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Problem’ is closed to new replies.