Support » Fixing WordPress » 404 page when using a custom plugin to upload data

• Hello there,

I created a plugin to upload CSV and create multiples products/varations from the back office.

Our products files contains 15 products for each product we have 60 combinations.
    Every products/combinations are created in French and English.

When I arrive around 15 product inserted, the upload page goes in 404 page :
    https://dev.NDD.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=my-plugin-name#

Do u know with ?

In the plugin, Im using a simple PHP form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You give too little information here for anyone to really be able to respond.
    If you’re using a custom plugin, then it might be useful to share the relevant part of the code, for instance.

A couple of general notes:

A security update to WordPress some 4-5 months ago put additional limitations on what file types are allowed to be uploaded by default. I think CSV was one of the formats that got excluded for security reasons. There are plugins/code samples that can add additional mime-types.

If you’re the only one who would upload these files, perhaps you could do it via ftp instead? Or rename the file to .txt… After all, it IS a text file, just with some additional constraints on the contents.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘404 page when using a custom plugin to upload data’ is closed to new replies.