Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Tamer Ziady

(@tziady)

Hello Randy;

How are you doing?
    I believe you may be under the groups and category section of the plugin. This section is useful for putting together products in groups and subgroups for organization and future shortcodes that will use those groupings to help post all hosting products on one page or certain packages together. Anyway, that is a future element.

What you are looking for is down on the right handside menu at the bottom under settings: GD Options. Here put in your ResellerID and hit submit. You are also able to change your ResellerID under each individual product in case you have multiple ResellerIDs or for products that require a super resellerID.

When you put in a product you are unable to view it as a page directly. What you will need to do is copy the shortcode of the product and put that into a page. The shortcode should look something like this: [product id=”650″]. You can see the short code when you click on GD Products : All GD Products. It is the 8th or 9th column depending on what other things you have installed.

Please let me know if this helps you or if we can communicate live to help you with your problem. Btw, the premium version comes with all the categories and groups and products populated.

Thanks,
    Tamer Ziady

Thread Starter positivelyrandy

(@positivelyrandy)

Hi Tamer,

That helps a lot.

I eventually found some of that. The reason I posted here anyway is because that really needs to be stated in the instructions. If I had that question, I’m sure others will too.

The page with the shortcodes is really crowded and I didn’t find a way to edit the items on that page.

Combining several products together is very smart. I hadn’t quite thought about that until Rey Glean posted about that.

I think this will be a great help for GD Resellers. Good luck with it.

Plugin Author Tamer Ziady

(@tziady)

Hello Randy;

Great. Thanks for the input. I will include it in the next updated Readme and put it in the FAQ section.

We actually have little control on what goes on that page as we are using WP listing to do that page. And depending on what plugins you have installed; your page might have 30 columns. We really have no control over that aspect of the display.

Yeah, I figured it would be very nice to include a method to group products and other things as it may be used productively by the community.

Thanks, I hope everyone enjoys and uses this plugin. Let me know if there are any other questions you may have.

Thanks,
    Tamer Z

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Page not found’ is closed to new replies.