WordPress version: 3.4.2
Optin Revolution version: 1.0.8
I did this:
– Installed Optin Revolution version 1.0.8
– Configured Optin Popup 1 Settings for MailChimp
– U: XXXXXX (entered correctly as instructed)
– id: XXXXXX (entered correctly as instructed)
– Action: sumofallmoments.us6.list-manage1.com
– Customized & configured pop form, shows up on my homepage perfectly, enter email address and click “sign me up” button and the am taken to “404: Page Not Found” with the following message on the page:
It seems the page you were looking for has disappeared
We’ve recorded this vanishing act and our team of chimp magicians will find the missing link.
Return to the Dashboard”
– I have tripple-checked with MailChimp and all is fine on their end and I have tripple-checked my Optin settings and all appears as it should.
- The topic ‘404 Page Not Found’ is closed to new replies.