WordPress version: 3.4.2
Optin Revolution version: 1.0.8
I did this:
- Installed Optin Revolution version 1.0.8
- Configured Optin Popup 1 Settings for MailChimp
- U: XXXXXX (entered correctly as instructed)
- id: XXXXXX (entered correctly as instructed)
- Action: sumofallmoments.us6.list-manage1.com
- Customized & configured pop form, shows up on my homepage perfectly, enter email address and click "sign me up" button and the am taken to "404: Page Not Found" with the following message on the page:
It seems the page you were looking for has disappeared
We’ve recorded this vanishing act and our team of chimp magicians will find the missing link.
Return to the Dashboard"
- I have tripple-checked with MailChimp and all is fine on their end and I have tripple-checked my Optin settings and all appears as it should.