Support » Plugin: Ultimate Member - User Profile & Membership Plugin » 404 page after Registration

• Hello. I have been using this plugin for a while now and it was working with no issues but suddenly now when a new user attempts to register for an account, after they fill out the form and click the ‘Register’ button, the page they are brought to displays a 404 error. No new plugins have been added recently, so I’m not sure what’s causing this problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!!

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I have duplicated my theme and plugins on a different domain. After switching the theme to TwentySeventeen and deactivating all plugins but Ultimate Membership, the issue still persists. Is anyone else experiencing this?!

Plugin Support Ultimate Member Support

(@ultimatemembersupport)

Hi @worldfamoustattooink,

Have you setup any specific redirect after registration in Ultimate member -> User Roles -> Member and “Action to be taken after registration”?
    Can you access your User page while logged it?

Please check whether you’ve correctly assigned Ultimate member pages in Ultimate member ->Settings -> Setup.

Regards.

@ultimatemembersupport Thank you for your feedback. I have the registration options set to show a custom message after the registration takes place and the pages are all still set to their default locations. I even just changed the settings to redirect to a ‘Thank you’ page after registration but that still directs to a 404 page.

Any info on this? I’d like to continue to use your plugin but it’s not currently working.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘404 page after Registration’ is closed to new replies.