• Resolved Mos Craciun

(@furioussnail)

The plugin breaks my website. I have the latest WordPress and WooCommerce. Once I install the plugin and I try to access the shop page I get a 404 message from WordPress.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author YITHEMES

(@yithemes)

Hi there,

this is very strange because Ajax Product Filter plugin don’t manage permalinks or endpoints. You can try to go in Settings > Permalinks and try to save it again.
    Let me know if works or not.

Thread Starter Mos Craciun

(@furioussnail)

I apologize. It looks like this was caused by another plugin.

Plugin Author YITHEMES

(@yithemes)

Hi there,

don’t worry. I’m happy to hear that you have solved your issue.

Thanks!

Hi @furioussnail,

May I ask which plugin seemed to cause this problem..? I googled YITH+404 as well, as I seem to have the same issue!

Thread Starter Mos Craciun

(@furioussnail)

Hello.
    I don’t recall now but you can try and disable your plugins one by one.

Plugin Author YITHEMES

(@yithemes)

Hi @biekegroenink,
    thank you for writing in!

As suggested by @furioussnail, to discover what is causing this issue you could try to deactivate all plugins, leaving only WooCommerce and YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter active, and see if the problem is solved. If so, try to activate them again, one by one, to see which one causes the issue.
    If the problem isn’t caused by a plugin, try to activate the default theme Twenty Sixteen and see if you have the same issue.
    Also, if you have customized some files in your theme, please try with a fresh installation without any customization.

Please try this solution and let us know what’s the result.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on shop page after install’ is closed to new replies.