Support » Plugin: WP Job Manager » 404 on images after hebrew permalinks rewrite

• Resolved adirtp

(@adirtp)

Hi there!
    im using wp job manager with listify theme on Hebrew website.
    i used the snippet “Adding the category and region to the base URL” to change single job listing permalink – so now the listing url is:
    something-hebrew/%category%/%region%

so far so good!
    the issue is that uploaded images on the frontend are also getting those permalinks:
    something-hebrew/%category%/%region%/something-hebrew-image/

i do see the images on the listing, but cannot access them via the gallery or open them as a link (404 not found)

as soon i remove the permalink snippet everything working again, i tested it deeply – its only happen if there is hebrew characters in the permalink

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Did you resave your permalinks? Or maybe you have an issue with a caching pplugin. Clear all the cache and try it again

Plugin Contributor Richard Archambault

(@richardmtl)

@adirtp Can you confirm if you still have this issue, and if you re-saved your permalinks as @braehler suggested?

adirtp

(@adirtp)

sorry for the late response, was on vacation.
    the issue wont resolved
    i deactivate caching, resave permalinks etc..
    i gave up and change the hebrew slug to english.

(@richardmtl)

@adirtp Thanks for letting me know. Do you still wish to try to resolve the problem as originally stated, then, or are you satisfied with things as they stand now?

If you’d still like for us to look further at this, then please provide the exact code snippet that you used. Thanks!

(@richardmtl)

I’m marking this thread as Resolved as it’s been more than a month since the last reply. If you still need help, please do reply again and mark the thread as Unresolved!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.