Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Contributor mbrsolution

(@mbrsolution)

Hi, can you verify that this is due to this plugin? If you think it is then carry out the following options.

1) FTP to your server and temporarily rename the folder of this plugin to: all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall-tmp.

2) Edit your .htaccess file and remove all the code between and including the following tags:
    # BEGIN All In One WP Security
    # END All In One WP Security

Then you can check to see if you still receive 404 page not found error messages for all your other pages and post.

If you wish to enable the plugin again rename the plugin folder back to the original name and reactivate the AIOWPS plugin again. You should be able to start enabling your settings. Make sure you read carefully the features you enable and you might like to check to see that you don’t receive any more 404 page not found errors.

Kind regards

Plugin Contributor wpsolutions

(@wpsolutions)

rpvp,
    If you are able to login with no problem, you should probably firstly login and deactivate the AIOWPS plugin from the plugins menu and then check for 404s again.

If you are unable to to login then do the steps outlined by mbrsolution and then check for 404.

Thread Starter rpvp

(@rpvp)

Thanks guys. Is there a place in this plugiin where I can white list my IP? I accidentally got locked out.

Also, is this the only security plugin you’re running, or aslo using something like wordfence, etc? Thanks

Plugin Contributor mbrsolution

(@mbrsolution)

You are most welcome 😉

In regards to your question go to WP Security -> Brute Force -> Login Whitelist.

This plugin on it’s own does a great job. You don’t have to add any more security plugins however some have reported a success using both plugins. This plugin and Wordfence security plugin. Be careful not to enable similar features from both plugins at the same time.

If you don’t have any more questions can you mark this support thread as resolved.

Thank you

Thread Starter rpvp

(@rpvp)

Thank you very much.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on all pages’ is closed to new replies.