• Hello. Already 2 days I get 404 not found header on top of my website which is really annoying. I get it on http://www.ryananna.com/web . I used htaccess file for a month and it worked perfectly thats why I dont suspect it’s causing problems, but in case it was i renamed all htaccess files i had. But I keep getting that error. I disabled all plugins , no help. I’d be thankful if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Do you get the same error when switched to a default WP theme with no plugins?

Thread Starter Theflare

(@theflare)

I can’t try it as i have my plugins configured hardly on some details so it’ll be a big problem to reconfigure plugins. Can you help me to find a way to hide it temperory before solution is found?like Commenting some code or?. I’m really confused and also Thanks for trying to help.

Your plugins should retain your settings. If you don’t want to do the standard troubleshooting, there really is not much we can do to help.

Thread Starter Theflare

(@theflare)

I done that risk and changed my template. Changing template fixed the problem. Can you help me find the reason it causes? [Contact info redacted – we only provide support here]

I also had this issue, but if you set to default Theme it goes away. Kinda weird, but its a shame i really liked the theme.

Sorry, as I said in the other thread, we only support themes from this site. You’ll need to contact the theme developer or vendor, or hire someone, or change themes.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Not Found On Header’ is closed to new replies.