• Resolved udeze

(@udeze)

Hi, I think there’s still issue with the latest version 1.0.2, It keeps reporting 404 not found for newly published post with custom permalinks, I’ve noticed it on 2 of my sites using the plugin.

The post will appear on the homepage with the thumbnail under the “latest articles” but when you click on it, it gives you “404 not found”

Can you kindly check, Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by udeze.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Sami Ahmed Siddiqui

(@sasiddiqui)

Hi @udeze

Thanks for contacting us. Please can you provide the details of your facing issue. Like, Are you getting this issue on some Posts or on all Posts? Issue is occurring with the new Post or the Old One and so on.

I need the use case/steps to produce this issue on my end so, i can help you out.

Many Thanks,
    Sami

Thread Starter udeze

(@udeze)

The issue is for both new posts and old posts, it occurs on old posts when you update them, you can try making a new post, once you change the url, it will give you 404 not found

Thread Starter udeze

(@udeze)

I can confirm the 404 is an issue with this version of plugin, I changed back to version 0.93 and it becomes ok

Plugin Author Sami Ahmed Siddiqui

(@sasiddiqui)

@udeze I have created a new post and then change it’s URL and it works fine for me.

Are you facing this issue on custom Post type?
    Are you facing this issue with Publish Posts or Draft?

Regards,
    Sami

Plugin Author Sami Ahmed Siddiqui

(@sasiddiqui)

Hi @udeze

I have released the new version(1.1) and i hope, you doesn’t found the issue anymore.

Please try the latest version and provide me your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
    Sami

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Issues with custom permalinks’ is closed to new replies.