• Resolved Dotstore

(@dots)

Hi Team,

My current WordPress version is 4.3.5 and I am using the latest version of your plugin and now I am facing the below issue in only the pages.

you can produce the issue by following the below steps.

1) create one test page and save as a draft. Now click on the preview button and the page preview working fine.

2) change the permalink of the test page to xyz/fdff.html now click on the save as draft button. and after then click on the preview button it will give you the 404.

Please look into this and suggest you’re possible solutions to achieve this.

Thanks,

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-permalinks/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter Dotstore

(@dots)

Hi Sami Ahmed Siddiqui,

I hope you are doing well 🙂

I have updated my WordPress to latest version 4.5.3 and also, I am using the latest version of your plugin (0.7.28 version) after the upgrade of WordPress with the latest version the page issue resolved but now I am getting the same issue in my all the custom post types.

You can replicate the issue by following the above steps which I mentioned in my above comments into the custom post type.

I hope you will come up with the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Plugin Author Sami Ahmed Siddiqui

(@sasiddiqui)

Hi MULTIDOTS,

I am doing good 🙂 How are you?

I have checked and fixed the issue. Please check the latest version of the plugin.

Don’t forget to provide me a feedback after testing it 😉

Thanks,
    Sami

(@sasiddiqui)

Hi MULTIDOTS,

Thanks for asking the support. The issue has been fixed for me and hopefully, this issue has been resolved for you as well. So, i am closing this thread if you found this issue in the latest version so, feel free to reopen the thread.

Thanks,
    Sami

Thread Starter Dotstore

(@dots)

Hi Sami Ahmed Siddiqui,

I hope you are doing well 🙂

I have updated new version of your plugin with my WordPress version and its working fine.

Thank you for your support and help to find the solution.

Thanks,

(@sasiddiqui)

That’s great DotStore 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 issue on the all the pages in site in preview’ is closed to new replies.